Wella SP Care LuxeOil Keratin Boost Essence
Oil spray for wonderfully shiny hair
(€ 137,90 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Light spray formula
- Does not weigh down the hair
- For a silky, smooth shine
Item no.: 2952, Content: 100 ml, EAN: 4064666041278
Frequently bought together with Wella SP Care LuxeOil Keratin Protect Shampoo
This product is a leave-in treatment that restructures and strengthens hair without weighing it down.
It significantly improves the structure of the hair making it smoother and more resistant. The formula is enriched with panthenol and amino acids that nourish and protect the hair against dehydration. In addition, it gives curly and damaged hair more elasticity and shine.
- Spray 6 to 8 pumps on damp hair for better hair manageability.
- Do not rinse.
- Dry your hair as usual.
|Product Types :||Hair Oil|
|Effect :||Shine-enhancing , Conditioning , Smooths|
|Hair Type:||All Hair Types|
|Range of Application :||Hair|
- aqua (water)
- alcohol denat
- cetrimonium chloride
- peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil
- isopropyl alcohol
- citric acid
- parfum (fragrance)
- ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate
- argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil
- simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil
- prunus amygdalus dulcis oil
- camellia oleifera seed extract
- capryl glycol
- amyl cinnamal
- hexyl cinnamal
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Warning
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P240 - Ground and bond container and receiving equipment.
- P241 - Use explosion-proof [electrical/ventilating/lighting/…] equipment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects