id Hair Botany Organic Hair Colour Henna 8 - Bamboo
Based on herbs, plants and nuts
(€ 235,00 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Nuance: light gold
- Made of pure plant powder
- Dermatologically tested
Item no.: GSK-655778, Content: 100 g, EAN: 5704699874106
Frequently bought together with id Hair Botany Colour Mixers
idHair Botany is a natural powder with a blend of herbs, plants and nuts. It is 100% natural and organic with a natural henna base for mixing with water. It is an easy to use powder that does not require an activator therefore it is very gentle on the hair. A unique combination of nourishing plant components provide the hair with suppleness, silkiness and shine. It dyes the hair without altering its natural structure thanks to pure and safe ingredients which are dermatologically and microbiologically tested for stability.
Directions for use:
- Mixing: Mix the selected powder with very hot water until a muddy consistency is formed. It is advised to mix the powder using non-metal bowls and utensils. Add a small amount of lemon, tea, vinegar or yoghurt to the mixture if desired. This increases the acidity of the composition to provide better adhesion.
- Cleansing: Cleanse the hair with shampoo prior to applying the dye. This removes any buildup. Clean hair is better equipped to absorb the colour.
- Cover: Once the colouring treatment is complete, it is recommended to cover the hair with a plastic cap.
- Exposure time: Leave it on for 30 - 60 minutes. Heat can be added to enhance the effect.
- Rinse: Rinse the hair thoroughly with water then cleanse it with shampoo.
- Tip: Wear protective gloves when applying the hair dye to avoid staining.
|Brands :||id Hair|
|Product Types :||Hair Colour|
|Hair Type:||All Hair Types|
|Properties :||Sulphate-free , Paraben-free, Hormone-free , Vegan, Peroxide-free, Ammonia-free, Cruelty-free , Dermatologically Tested|
|Colour :||All Hair Colours|
|Hair Dyes :||Natural , Permanent|
|Colour Properties :||Botanical|
|Range of Application :||Hair|
Questions & Answers about Botany Organic Hair Colour Henna 8 - Bamboo
English reviews written for Botany Organic Hair Colour Henna 8 - Bamboo
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available