Plant-based hair colour for a healthy, fuller appearance
(€ 233,25 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Ammonia-free powder
- Enriched with oils
- Lasts between 8-15 washes
Item no.: 690/2, Content: 120 ml, EAN: 4056800519316
EOS is a plant-based hair colour that contains more than 89% natural pigments derived from henna, cassia and indigo plants.
Its ammonia, paraben, ppd and ptd-free formula does not damage the hair but instead guarantees an intense and luminous finish. EOS contains up to 11% direct pigments to ensure greater intensity and accurate nuances. It, therefore, obtains better results than most standard plant-based hair dyes. The botanical powder guarantees up to 50% grey-hair coverage and results improve with regular use. The effect lasts for up to 15 washes and increases in intensity with each application.
- Pre-treatment: Wear suitable gloves. Shampoo the hair with a non-conditioning shampoo. EOS can be applied to damp, towel-dried hair.
- Preparation: Mixing ratio 1:5. For example, mix 30g powder with 150ml hot water (70°C) with a whisk until the cream reaches a smooth consistency.
- Application: Apply EOS from the roots to the ends. Development time 30–50 min depending on the intensity required. Once the development time is complete, emulsify the hair thoroughly with warm water until the water runs clear. Shampoo and use a conditioner if necessary. Style as usual.
|Product Types :||Intensive Tints , Direct Colours , Hair Colour|
|Hair Type:||All Hair Types|
|Hair Dyes :||Permanent, Tint|
|Range of Application :||Hair|
|Discount :||10% & more, 15% & more, 20% & more, 30% & more, 40% & more, 50% & more, 60% & more|
- Indigofera tinctoria
- Lawsonia Inermis
- paraffinum liquidum (mineral oil)
- Cassia auriculata
- Cyanopsis tetragonalba
- HC Blue No. 2
- hc blue no. 12
- HC Yellow 13
- peg-35 castor oil
- hexyldecyl laurate
- parfum (fragrance)
Important Information: Hair Colours/Hair Dyes
Wella Products Are Safe To Use During Pregnancy
Questions & Answers about Wella EOS
Is this product ok to use if you have an allergy to PPD and parabens
English reviews written for Wella EOS
5 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 5 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available