Aveda Smooth Infusion™ Perfect Blow Dry Spray
Silicone-free treatment that smooths frizz & textured hair
(€ 18,00 / 100 ml, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- For all hair types & textures
- Controls frizz & humidity
- Vegan formula
Item no.: LHAve-VMPX01, Content: 50 ml, EAN: 018084037515
The Smooth Infusion™ Perfect Blow Dry Spray by Aveda is activated with heat and uses its pure botanical power to smooth unruly hair and frizz. It is ideal for all hair types, including smooth, wavy and curly textures. Hair that is prone to frizz is instantly smoothed and protected. Plant-based polymers and botanical oils maintain a smooth, supple and frizz-free effect for up to 72 hours - without causing any heaviness.
Furthermore, the hair is protected against heat (up to 230°C). This spray exudes a wonderful aroma composed of bergamot, rose and sandalwood, as well as flower and plant essences.
Shake well before use.
- Spray on damp hair.
- Comb through then style the hair as desired.
- Tip: For best results, use the spray as a standalone styling product. Do not combine with other styling products.
|Product Types :||Blow-dry spray|
|Hair Type:||All Hair Types , Coarse/Frizzy Hair , Unruly Hair|
|Properties :||Paraben-free, Silicone-free , Vegan, Cruelty-free , Paraffin-free, Gluten-free , Free from mineral oils|
|Range of Application :||Hair|
|Effect :||Protection , Anti-frizz , Smooths|
|Product Line :||Smooth Infusion™ Relaunch|
- aqua (water)
- dicaprylyl ether
- neopentyl glycol diheptanoate
- dioctyldodecyl dodecanedioate
- Kaempferia Galanga Root Extract
- calophyllum inophyllum seed oil
- helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil
- citrullus lanatus (watermelon) seed oil
- hydrogenated castor oil/sebacic acid copolymer
- peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil
- acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer
- Hydroxypropyl StarchPhosphate
- acrylates/beheneth-25 methacrylate copolymer
- sodium hydroxide
- citric acid
- parfum (fragrance)
- benzyl alcohol
- sodium phytate
- potassium sorbate