Wella Color Touch Instamatic
High-quality tint for a matte finish
€ 8,55 € 9,50 -10%
(€ 142,50 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Suitable for all hair types
- Trendy, demi-permanent formula
- Short processing time
Item no.: 1608620, Content: 60 ml, EAN: 8005610526393
Frequently bought together with Wella Color Touch Emulsion 1.9%
The Color Touch Instamatic by Wella Professionals delivers a matte finish available in a host of different shades that fade beautifully after shampooing. This demi-permanent formula provides an intensive tint effect with vibrant hues and brilliant shine without having to commit to one colour permanently.
- Mix equal parts of Color Touch Emulsion 1.9% or 4% and Color Touch Instamatic.
- Apply the mixture to dry hair and leave it on for 5 - 20 minutes depending on the desired colour result.
- Wet the hair with a small amount of warm water to create an emulsion thereafter, massage then rinse thoroughly.
- Gentle shampoo and condition the hair.
To tone down the colour intensity, apply it to damp hair (please ensure that the scalp is dry).
The processing time can be extended when working with more intricate techniques by adding Clear Dust (maximum processing time: 20 minutes).
|Product Types :||Intensive Tints|
|Hair Type:||All Hair Types|
|Hair Dyes :||Tint|
|Range of Application :||Hair|
|Discount :||10% & more, 15% & more, 20% & more, 30% & more, 40% & more, 50% & more, 60% & more|
- aqua (water)
- cetearyl alcohol
- propylene glycol
- dicetyl phosphate
- trisodium ethylenediamine disccinate
- ceteth-10 phosphate
- ammonium hydroxide
- sodium sulfate
- sodium hydroxide
- sodium sulfite
- ascorbic acid
- parfum (fragrance)
- xanthan gum
- disodium edta
Important Information: Hair Colours/Hair Dyes
Wella Products Are Safe To Use During Pregnancy
Questions & Answers about Wella Color Touch Instamatic
English reviews written for Wella Color Touch Instamatic
- No reviews available