Wella Color Fresh
Colour enhancer for luminous colour & brilliant shine
€ 8,99 € 20,45 -56%
(€ 149,83 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Easy to use
- pH value: 6 - 6.9
- Ammonia-free formula
Item no.: 8631/20, Content: 60 ml, EAN: 8005610584386
Color Fresh is an ammonia-free, ready-to-use colour enhancer packed in a practical applicator bottle and includes protective gloves. It lasts for up to 10 washes and contains a conditioning vitamin complex. The colour enhancer creates depth and tone whilst covering up to 30% grey hair.
- Best used on towel-dried hair.
- Apply Color Fresh evenly to the lengths and ends of the hair.
- Leave it on for up to 20 minutes depending on the desired outcome.
- Comb through often.
- Once the desired colour outcome has been reached, emulsify with water then rinse.
- Shampooing the hair is not required.
- Style as desired.
- The colour outcome and longevity may vary depending on the nuance used.
- A more intensive shade can be achieved with added heat and a longer exposure time. Simply wrap the hair in a plastic cap and allow the colour to develop under a hooded dryer.
- pH 6.5: ~ 20 Minutes depending on the desired outcome
- pH 6.5 silver: between 5 and 20 minutes depending on the desired outcome.
|Product Types :||Intensive Tints , Hair Colour|
|Effect :||Shine-enhancing , Dye|
|Hair Type:||All Hair Types|
|Hair Dyes :||Permanent, Tint|
|Range of Application :||Hair|
|Discount :||10% & more, 15% & more, 20% & more, 30% & more, 40% & more, 50% & more|
- aqua (water)
- propylene glycol
- cocamidopropyl betaine
- hc blue no. 12
- hc blue no. 16
- HC Blue No. 2
- peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil
- basic brown 16
- parfum (fragrance)
- potassium phosphate
- sodium hydroxide
- polysorbate 20
- basic brown 17
- hexyldecyl laurate
- hc red no. 10
- tocopheryl acetate
- peg-20 glyceryl laurate
- hexyl cinnamal
- hc red no. 11
- formic acid
- phosphoric acid
- benzyl salicylate
- linoleic acid
- retinyl palmitate
- diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate
- caprylic/capric triglyceride
Questions & Answers about Wella Color Fresh
English reviews written for Wella Color Fresh
1 customer review in all languages
5,0 out of 5 stars
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available