Aveda Be Curly™ Style-Prep™
Moisturises & defines the curls
€ 24,75 € 33,00 -25%
(€ 247,50 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Light, refreshing aroma
- Frizz control
- With wheat protein
Item no.: LHAve-18084887417, Content: 100 ml, EAN: 018084887417
Moisturising and curl-defining formula. The Be Curly™ Style-Prep™ by Aveda seals the hair shaft and tames unwanted frizz all day long. It improves hair manageability and prevents breakage caused by combing the hair. Furthermore, the formula facilitates styling and gives it more hold whilst boosting suppleness and shine without causing any dryness. The Be Curly™ Style-Prep™ intensifies the effect of the Be Curly™ Curl Enhancer™.
- wheat protein and aloe vera sourced from controlled organic farming expand in wet hair and contract in dry hair to intensify the curl pattern.
- provides frizz control all day long.
- baobab oil, babassu oil and macadamia oil from controlled organic farming seal the hair cuticle and provide it with moisture for a softer finish.
- cluster bean extract and botanical cellulose provide the curls with sufficient hold all day long.
- lime, lemon, bergamot, orange and other flower and plant essences exude a subtle, refreshing aroma.
- Apply a small amount of product to damp hair.
- To revive the curls, gently moisten the hair prior to application.
|Product Types :||Leave-in Hair Care Products|
|Effect :||Moisturising , Improves hair manageability|
|Hair Type:||Curly/Wavy Hair|
|Properties :||Vegan, Cruelty-free|
|Discount :||10% & more, 15% & more, 20% & more, 30% & more|
|Product Line :||Be Curly™|
- aqua (water)
- vp/va copolymer
- c14-22 alcohols
- capryl glycol
- decyl glucoside
- hydrolyzed wheat protein
- adansonia digitata seed oil
- orbignya oleifera (babassu) seed oil
- aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice
- guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride
- laurtrimonium chloride
- glyceryl stearate
- peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil
- peg-100 stearate
- c12-20 alkyl glucoside
- parfum (fragrance)
- potassium sorbate