Veriforte Hand Hygiene Spray
Water-based solution free from aldehyde and fragrances
Out of StockNo longer in production.
The Hand Hygiene Spray is a water-based, ready-to-use hygiene formula that is free from alcohol, aldehyde and fragrances.
- Saturate the hands completely with 3 x 3 ml of the solution then use a rubbing technique to massage it into the skin.
- The hands should remain moist during the application time.
- Veriforte Hand Hygiene Spray is tested according to EN 1499 standards. The product is bactericidal - yeasticidal and virucidal (including NORO viruses) according to EN 14476 standards. Contact time: 60 seconds
- according to Biocide Ordinance; registered under N-58165
- Colour / shape: colourless / liquid pH value: 5.5 - 6.5
> 99.5% water; <0.4% NaCl (table salt); <0.05% or 0.5g / L NaOCl (sodium hypochlorite)
According to GefStVo this product is not classified as a hazardous substance. However, the precautionary measures that apply when handling chemicals should be observed. Note the batch number and expiry date as a separate imprint on the packaging.
Keep the container tightly closed. Store cool and protected it from light.
This hand sanitiser must be disposed of in compliance with current national regulations regarding waste disposal. The plastic container can be disposed of properly after emptying the contents and washing the package with water.
Finally, use sanitisers safely and always read the label and product information before use.
|Product Types :||Hand Disinfectant|
|Discount :||10% & more|