€ 19,26 € 28,75 -33%

(€ 7,70 / 100 ml, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)

Content : 250 ml

Delivery by Wednesday, 06 July if you order today by 13:30.

Only 3 items in stock

Free shipping to Austria from € 39,90.
Information regarding shipping and returns

Features & Advantages

  • Suitable for all hair types
  • Nourishing formula
  • 92% of the ingredients are of natural origin

Item no.: LHWell-2153, Content: 250 ml, EAN: 4064666004518

Description

The Nativ Micellar Shampoo (N1) by System Professional LipidCode gently cleanses and detoxifies irritated, reddened and itchy scalp types. Residues and sebum are gently removed whilst boosting moisture and facilitating easy styling.

The formula is sulphate and silicone-free. 92% of the contained ingredients are of natural origin (The proportion of natural ingredients was calculated according to ISO16128. The remaining 8 % are mainly stabilisers and fragrances). This shampoo is inspired by nature and contains detoxifying micelles for a pleasant scalp feel.

More features:

  • açaí berry stem cell extract
  • mango leaf, ginger and honey fragrance components
Brands : System Professional LipidCode
Product Types : Shampoo
Hair Type: All Hair Types , Sensitive Scalp
Properties : Sulphate-free , Paraben-free, Silicone-free
For Whom?: Unisex
Range of Application : Hair
Effect : Moisturising , Purifying , Soothing , Improves hair manageability

Ingredients (INCI)

  • aqua (water)
  • cocamidopropyl betaine
  • Sodium Methyl Oleoyl Taurate
  • sodium lauroyl sarcosinate
  • parfum (fragrance)
  • phenoxyethanol
  • sodium benzoate
  • peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil
  • citric acid
  • disodium edta
  • trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate
  • caffeine
  • polyquaternium-10
  • euterpe oleracea (acai berry) fruit extract
  • benzyl salicylate
  • ethylhexylglycerin
  • HEXYLCINNAMAL
  • limonene
  • kaolin
  • niacinamide
  • salix alba (willow) bark extract
  • oleic acid
  • glyceryl oleate
  • lactobacillus ferment
  • tocopherol
  • sodium hydroxide
  • lecithin
  • ascorbyl palmitate
  • hydrogenated palm glycerides citrate

Application: Shampoo

Questions & Answers about System Professional LipidCode Nativ Micellar Shampoo (N1)

Pose a question about this product to customers who have already purchased the item. Please forward any other order-related questions to our Customer Service Team.

Customer Reviews

English reviews written for System Professional LipidCode Nativ Micellar Shampoo (N1)

Related products