shu uemura Yubi Blonde Anti Brass Purple Serum
Effectively neutralises the hair
€ 37,76 € 47,20 -20%
(€ 377,60 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- For blonde & bleached hair
- Anti-yellow effect
- With heat protection
Item no.: LHLo-UDE01620, Content: 100 ml, EAN: 3474637120054
Frequently bought together with shu uemura Yūbi Blonde Glow Shampoo
The Yubi Blonde Anti Brass Purple Serum by shu uemura has neutralising properties that counteract yellow and orange undertones in blonde hair.
The intense purple oil is formulated with exclusive, high-tech cooling pigments. These ensure an optimum gliding effect on the hair fibre that conjures up even pigmentation. The result: the Japanese violet dye creates maximum neutralisation for a flawless-looking and cool blonde finish.
The serum protects the hair against heat damage. It gently nourishes and moisturises blonde and chemically treated hair.
- Use the serum to clean, freshly washed hair.
- Apply 1 - 2 pumps of serum to the lengths and ends of the hair.
- Alternatively, use it every 2 - 3 days in areas requiring neutralising effects.
- Blow-dry the hair as usual.
|Brands :||shu uemura|
|Product Types :||Hair Serum/Fluid|
|Effect :||Shine-enhancing , Moisturising , Conditioning , Neutralising|
|Hair Type:||Blonde & Light Hair , Colour-treated Hair , Blonde Hair|
|Range of Application :||Hair|
|Discount :||10% & more, 15% & more, 20% & more|
- aqua (water)
- dipropylene glycol
- alcohol denat
- peg-12 dimethicone
- hydroxyethyl urea
- Peg- Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- C13- ISOPARAFFIN
- propylene glycol
- acid violet 43 (ci 60730)
- ethylhexyl salicylate
- ci 45100 / acid red52
- butylene glycol
- alpha-isomethyl ionone
- benzyl alcohol
- pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate
- titanium dioxide (ci 77891)
- CI 42090 / ACID BLUE 9 ALUMINUM LAKE
- PAEONIA ALBIFLORA FLOWER EXTRACT
- parfum (fragrance)